Therapeutic Yoga Training Bali
Who is this course suitable for? This training is suitable for Physiotherapists and allied health practitioners to incorporate into therapeutic treatment programs on a one to one level or physio group classes. It is also suitable for registered yoga teachers to extend your professional development.
Current evidence shows efficacy of Yoga for the following conditions.
- Chronic lower Back pain
- Headache and migraine
- Women recovering from breast cancer
- Anxiety and depression
- Multiple sclerosis
- Knee arthritis
- Balance in Older people
What will the training cover?
- Brief history and philosophy of yoga will set the stage.
- Introduction to common styles of yoga.
- The latest evidence base for yoga will be explored.
- Yoga for common musculoskeletal conditions.
- Yoga for stress, anxiety and progressive relaxation with Yoga Nidra.
- Applied regional anatomy and neuroanatomy with be covered.
- Asana modifications and practical clinical applications.