Physiotherapy: not currently accepting new clients.
Consultations; Not currently accepting new clients (June 2018)
- Firstly there is a thorough assessment, and diagnosis with treatment options discussed.
- Treatment may include a combination of the following; mobilising, therapeutic massage, LASER, acupuncture, dry needling, breathing exercises or mindfulness. Exercise may include yoga asanas, Pilates mat and core postural strengthening or other exercise programs depending on your individual needs.
- Education and empowering self management strategies are a keystone for success.
Together we design a program to suit your needs and goals.
Rebecca Fagan is an experienced senior clinician.
Offering a holistic healing experience.
COMMON CONDITIONS we see for treatment include
- Injuries eg joint and muscle strain or pain
- back, neck pain and headaches
- sports injuries
- shoulder pain
- postural pain/ muscle imbalance
- pre and post natal care
- post fracture and post surgery
- Work injuries, TAC injuries
- Persistent pain
Please bring investigation results and reports and wear loose. comfortable clothing or shorts
PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT PRICES
SENIOR CLINICAN Rebecca Fagan
Initial consultation 40 min or 1hr
(allow 40 minutes for a simple Physioyoga pre-class assessment)
Consultation fees 2018
30 mins $90 / $80
40 mins $105
1 hour $135 / $115
health care card concessions home visits available locally
Medicare, Worksafe, and TAC rebates available but not bilk billed
EFTPOS HICAPS available for Private Health Fund rebates
Hartington Centre; 24 Hartington St Northcote, Vic, 3070 (Corner of Arthurton Rd opposite Northcote train station)
5 Ventnor St, Preston, Vic, 3072
Laser or LLLT is an evidence based treatment for musculoskeletal conditions, skin healing and relief of pain.
Laser can be used instead of acupuncture needles. Laser treatment is often used in conjunction with movement therapy.
Musculoskeletal and skin healing laser treatments are now available as part of your physiotherapy consultation.
ACUPUNCTURE AND Dry Needling
Acupuncture and Dry Needling techniques can enhance your physiotherapy treatment. Single use sterile needles are used. Research shows a local tissue healing effect as well as beneficial brain and nervous system effects to rebalance, de-stress and enhance healing.
Dry Needling is used to release myofascial trigger points in tight muscles and promote healing.
Acupuncture treatments are based on traditional oriental medicine assessment and treatment.
Holistic, evidenced based physiocare
For bookings phone
Rebecca Fagan registered physiotherapist
B.App.Sc (Physio) A.P.A.M.
Physiotherapy Special interest group memberships;
Acupuncture and Dry Needling Group National Chair 2017
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Group
APA Acupuncture training program (300hr)
APA Pain Management assessment and management
Spinal and Pelvic Dysfunction in the Childbearing Year
First Aid Level 2
Physiotherapy Advanced Shoulder Therapy
Laser (LLLT) therapy for pain, muscle and skin healing
Diploma of Yoga Teacher Teaching (3 year course)