Bali Therapeutic Physioyoga Training July 22-28 2018
Bookings by April 2nd.
Receive a gift 1hr Balinese massage
This training course includes:
- Practical classes of yoga postures with modifications for common musculoskeletal conditions including back and thoracic, hip, pelvis and shoulder conditions.
- Practical applied anatomy.
- Balance poses for all ages.
- Applied core strength.
- Use of yoga props.
- Learn how to apply yoga for TCM Meridian balancing to enhance acupuncture and dry needling treatments.
- Mindfulness and meditation techniques benefit persisting pain, depression and anxiety.
- Simple breathing exercises; “pranayama”
- Deep relaxation , “yoga nidra” training with theory and practice
- Instruction includes practical classes, lectures and group work.
- A comprehensive manual including evidence base
- Certificate of Yoga for Common Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Certificate of Yoga for stress, anxiety and relaxation.Course standard price
Summary of inclusions:
Delicious healthy GF vegetarian food provided for all breakfasts
Balinese traditional welcome lunch
A range of good inexpensive restaurants within 2-5 mins walk.
Boutique comfortable accommodation with ensuite at Narasoma Yoga retreat centre.
Most rooms are twin share. Single rooms may be available on request.
Aircon, safety deposit box, wifi.
Beautiful open air yoga studio.
Beautifully designed pool and massage spa centre