PhysioYoga uses ancient techniques combined with modern science that allows companies to improve the working efficiency of their employees through regular practice of Yoga Nidra.
Yes, you read it right.
1.) To help employees reduce stress & increase the working efficiency.
2.) To detach from their thoughts, so the workforce could over perform in achieving the sales or monthly targets created by the organization.
3.) To Release Mental Tension and Physical Pain, that obstruct employees from performing at their best.
4.) Creating responsible citizens that would value and nurture towards a positive working environment.
5.) Enabling employees to enjoy work to the fullest, so the company reaps rewards for being recognized as a sustainable employer.
Medical research shows that every dollar spent on identifying, supporting and case-managing workers with burnout and stress related issues, yields close to a 500% return in improved productivity (through increased work output and reduced sick and other leave).
Stress and Anxiety related problems are the cause of a number of employees dropping out of work, 58% of the work-related disabilities are related to stress and anxiety which leads to lack of working efficiency and mental health problems. However, more emphasis has traditionally been placed on physical health than on mental health and well-being at work place.
Source : Australian Human Rights Commission
Reasons for implementing Yoga Nidra practices at the workplace :
– Reduces costs associated with worker absence from work and high worker turnover.
– Achieving greater staff loyalty and a higher return on training investment.
– Minimizing stress levels and improving morale.
– Avoiding litigation and fines for breaches of health and safety laws.
– Avoiding the time and cost involved in discrimination claims.
– WHO Research indicates that ‘job stress and other work-related psychosocial hazards are emerging as the leading contributors to the burden of occupational disease and injury’.
– Stress-related workers’ compensation claims have doubled in recent years, costing over $10 billion each year.
– In relation to psychological injury claims, work pressure accounts for around half of all claims and harassment and bullying for around a quarter of claims.
– Preliminary research shows that Australian businesses lose over $6.5 billion each year by failing to provide early intervention/treatment for employees with mental health conditions.
– It is clear that the cost of ignoring the problem is far greater than the cost of developing and implementing strategies to create a safe and healthy workplace.
Source : World Health Organization
Benefits of Yoga Nidra,
– Lowers Blood Pressure 10 –15% within the first 10 mins.
– Releases muscular and nervous tension. (It is proven to be efficacious for chronic musculoskeletal pain, depression, stress and anxiety by calming and renewing the nervous system).
– The conscious mind becomes sub conscious and this is the dream state.
– The deep seated conflicts and mental programming rises from the unconscious mind and is resolved due to the awareness without mental or emotional attachment.
– 45 minutes of Yoga Nidra is the equivalent of 3 hours of normal sleep.