Bali Therapeutic Physioyoga Training 2020
Bali May 3 – 9th 2020 Available
Bali July 26 – Aug 1st 2020 Available
Book now to receive the Early Bird rate (available until 30th sept 2019 or until booked out) plus a complementary 1hr Balinese massage
This training course includes:
- Practical classes of yoga postures with modifications for common musculoskeletal conditions including back and thoracic, hip, pelvis and shoulder conditions.
- Learn how to apply yoga for myofascial meridians.
- Practical applied anatomy with case studies.
- Balance poses for all ages.
- Applied core strength.
- Use of yoga props.
- Mindfulness and meditation techniques to benefit persisting pain, trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Breathing exercises; “pranayama”
- Deep relaxation , “yoga nidra” training with theory and practice.
- Instruction includes practical classes, lectures and group work.
- A comprehensive manual including evidence base
- PD points and Certificate of Yoga for Common Musculoskeletal Conditions
- PD points and Certificate of Restorative Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation and meditation
Summary of inclusions:
Delicious healthy GF vegetarian food provided for all breakfasts
Balinese traditional welcome lunch
A range of good inexpensive restaurants within 2-5 mins walk.
Boutique comfortable accommodation with ensuite at Narasoma Yoga retreat centre.
Most rooms are twin share. Single rooms are available on request.
Aircon, safety deposit box, wifi.
Beautiful open air yoga studio.
Beautifully designed pool and massage spa centre
Book Now! … 2020 places are already filling